PET URINE ODOR REMOVALProfessional pet urine stain & odor removal in the Santa Clarita area
Eliminate Pet Stains & Smells Forever
We can’t keep the inevitable from happening. If you have pets, they are going to have accidents at home and your carpet will, unfortunately, take the beating. As important as it is to immediately treat the affected area, the powerful formula contained in Chem Dry’s Pet Urine Odor Removal has no match and can remove longstanding odor without a fight. When urine seeps deep into your carpet, it becomes almost impossible to fully remove with at-home cleaners and can unknowingly dry and crystalize beneath the surface of your carpet. Luckily, the revolutionary fighting power of P.U.R.T. ® can bring your carpet back to its original state by penetrating deep into its fibers and lifting the stain and odor from deep within.
Watch this short video to see how we do it!
Schedule an Appointment with Chem-Dry of Santa Clarita Valley Today!
Call (661) 251-6051 or
Things You Should Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting:
When pets urinate on the carpet, it doesn’t just stay on the tops of the carpet fibers. The mess will begin to seep lower into the carpet until it has reached the flooring underneath. As most pet owners know, pets like to do their business in the same spot every time too. These locations can accumulate serious damage to the carpet and flooring. Not only is the damage a real headache, but the smell can be cause for concern too. As urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent under the surface of your carpet. Simple cleaning does not have the power to remove such potent odor. Until recently, there was not a product available that was effective at removing urine odors and spots lying deep in your carpet.
Chem-Dry saw the need for a solution like P.U.R.T.® to handle these hard to clean stains and smells and developed a formula that was effective and reliable. When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the smell, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor and gets rid of the discoloration.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, and then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors.
We provide superior residential and commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning services throughout the Santa Clarita Valley, CA area including: Santa Clarita, Newhall, Canyon County, Valencia, Stevenson Ranch, Castaic and the surrounding areas.
20230 Summit View Drive.
Canyon Country, CA 91351
Chem-Dry of Santa Clarita Valley
Carpet, Upholstery, Area Rug, Tile Cleaning in Santa Clarita, CA
Call for A Free Estimate:
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-7pm