CARPET CLEANING TIPSGet cleaning tips and tricks from our experts
Three Tips for Proper Carpet Care
from the CRI (Carpet & Rug Institute)
While some of us find it stress relieving to deep clean on occasion, we typically see it as a chore at least half of the time. From the constant vacuuming of crumbs to dusting, cleaning bathrooms and kitchen counters, the chores just keep adding up.
When it comes to keeping your carpets fresh, be prepared for regular maintenance. Getting into a cleaning routine can seem less difficult if you quickly see satisfying results. Being aware that the right way to clean carpet will help save time by doing it correct the first time with products that work from the start. With Chem-Dry of Santa Clarita Valley, you can count on our eco-conscious cleaning products to get your carpets looking and feeling new again. In addition, our cleaning services help meet warranty requirements from your carpet manufacturer.
Let’s get right to it.
3 Simple Steps to Keeping your Carpet Clean
- Vacuum regularly with a well-functioning vacuum. Be sure to empty and clean your vacuum often.
- Clean spots and spills quickly with products that do not damage the carpet or cause it to attract more dirt.
- Professionally deep clean your carpets at least every 6 to 12 months to remove built-up dirt and dust. For the best results and benefits, try a more frequent 6-month cleaning routine.
Prevent Carpets From Getting Dirty in the First Place
Preventing dirt and grime from getting on your carpet in the first place is a great way to keep it clean. The following helpful hints can stop dirt before it ever hits your carpet.
- Use mats. Outdoor and indoor mats or runners will catch dirt to greatly reduce the amount of dirt that enters your home.
- Take off your shoes. You can save wear and tear on the carpet by asking everyone to take their shoes off before walking on your carpet.
- Change your air filters. Change air filters in your heating and air-conditioning systems as recommended by the manufacturer’s directions. The more dust and particles removed by the filter, the fewer that fall onto the carpet & furniture.
We provide superior residential and commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning services throughout the Santa Clarita Valley, CA area including: Santa Clarita, Newhall, Canyon County, Valencia, Stevenson Ranch, Castaic and the surrounding areas.
20230 Summit View Drive.
Canyon Country, CA 91351